What is included in our packages
- Full ownership and copyright of all your edited photos. You can copy, print, share or add to social media as you wish.
- If your wedding day over runs then we will happily stay later that planned with no additional charge.
- If you lose your photos then we will give you another copy from our backup, free of charge.
- We do not charge for travelling time or mileage to get to your wedding.
- We do not expect you to buy our meals, drinks or pay for any other aspect for us to cover your wedding.
- Full day coverage means exactly that, no additional fees for additional hours.
- We always shoot in colour but will create for you a second copy of all images in Black and White.
- We will also provide a third copy of all your images with a Sepia finish which creates such a beautiful classic look to your wedding photos.
- All edited images are provided digitally on a memory stick in full resolution, no images will be given a watermark.
- You can make unlimited number of edits on your wedding album, we want it to be perfect for you regardless of how long it takes.
The Essential Wedding Photography Package.
The Essential Package gives you exactly what the name implies. You get full coverage of your ceremony and early afternoon celebrations. This will include the essential group photos and a photo shoot which focuses on the Bride and Groom, this will make sure you have those key images. With this package you can expect over 500 images which will be provided to you on a memory stick. Despite opting for this package you can still purchase printing or albums at an extra cost should you wish to do so.
Classic Wedding Photography Package.
The Classic Wedding Package gives you full day coverage of your wedding day right from the morning Bridal party preparations through to the evening celebrations and your first dance. With this package you can expect over 700 images which are provided to you on a memory stick.
With the Classic Wedding Photography package we also include a pre-wedding shoot. This is often referred to as rehearsal shoot, we will meet with you at your wedding venue prior to your wedding to share and discuss different ideas for your wedding photos and rehearse all the key shots. This is particularly useful is either the bride or groom is camera shy, by doing a walk-through of your wedding day at a slow and steady pace, this will help prepare you for your actual wedding day.
Classic wedding package, with Graphi wedding album.
This is an extension to the Classic Wedding Package. With this wedding pack
age you also get a 30 page Luxury Wedding Album. These are beautiful Graphi style albums and are the perfect way to share your photos with your family and friends.
Graphi wedding albums, high quality albums from Italy. The Graphi range allow a full range of options to meet your requirements.
Comprehensive Wedding Photography Package.
The Comprehensive Wedding Package includes all of the Classic Package, with the Graphi Album but with a few additional useful extras.
For people wanting an additional photographer to focus on their guests and to benefit from more angles covered during their ceremony and other key events of their wedding day then the Comprehensive Package provides this. You will also receive many optional upgrades with the wedding album including thicker pages and a polished metal front cover.
Wedding Albums and Printing
We only use the highest quality range of albums available, including the Graphi range. These come in a wide range of size options and finishes. The hand crafted albums are second to none in terms of print, build quality and wow factor. Take a look at the range of wedding albums and wedding books that we offer.
All albums are designed by us and made personally for you and to the design is bespoke to your wedding. You can have as much or as little input over the design of your album and all the finishing touches as you wish. The range of albums we use are renown for their attention to detail and delivering exceptional print quality.