What is included in all of our packages as standard.
- Full ownership and copyright of all your edited photos. You can copy, print, share or add to social media as you wish.
- If your wedding day over runs then we will happily stay later that planned with no additional charge.
- If you lose your photos then we will give you another copy from our backup, free of charge.
- We do not charge for travelling time or mileage to get to your wedding.
- We do not expect you to buy our meals, drinks or pay for any other aspect for us to cover your wedding.
- Full day coverage means exactly that, no additional fees for additional hours.
- We always shoot in colour but will create for you a second copy of all images in Black and White.
- We will also provide a third copy of all your images with a Sepia finish which creates such a beautiful classic look to your wedding photos.
- All edited images are provided digitally on a memory stick in full resolution, no images will be given a watermark.
- You can make unlimited number of edits on your wedding album, we want it to be perfect for you regardless of how long it takes.
The Essential Wedding Photography Package, £499.00.
The Essential Package gives you exactly what the name implies. You get full coverage of your ceremony and early afternoon celebrations. This will include the essential group photos and a photo shoot which focuses on the Bride and Groom, this will make sure you have those key images. With this package you can expect over 200 images which will be provided to you on a memory stick. Despite opting for this package you can still purchase printing or albums at an extra cost should you wish to do so.
Classic Wedding Photography Package, £990.00.
The Classic Wedding Package gives you full day coverage of your wedding day right from the morning Bridal party preparations through to the evening celebrations and your first dance. With this package you can expect over 400 images which are provided to you on a memory stick.
With the Classic Wedding Photography package we also include a pre-wedding shoot. This is often referred to as rehearsal shoot, we will meet with you at your wedding venue prior to your wedding to share and discuss different ideas for your wedding photos and rehearse all the key shots. This is particularly useful is either the bride or groom is camera shy, by doing a walk-through of your wedding day at a slow and steady pace, this will help prepare you for your actual wedding day.
Comprehensive Wedding Photography Package (with Wedding Album), £1299.00.
With this wedding package you get everything from the Classic Wedding Package but also a 30 page Wedding Album. These are beautiful Graphi style albums and are the perfect way to share your photos with your family and friends.
If you would like a wedding album to show of the images of your wedding day, we can provide you with a bespoke design and print service. You can have as much, or as little input in to your wedding album. Please take a look at the different options available that when put together will make up your final album specification.
Graphi wedding albums, high quality albums from Italy. The Graphi range allow a full range of options to meet your requirements.
Wedding Albums and Printing
We only use the highest quality range of albums available, including the Graphi range. These come in a wide range of size options and finishes. The hand crafted albums are second to none in terms of print, build quality and wow factor. Take a look at the range of wedding albums and wedding books that we offer.
All albums are designed by us and made personally for you and to the design is bespoke to your wedding. You can have as much or as little input over the design of your album and all the finishing touches as you wish. The range of albums we use are renown for their attention to detail and delivering exceptional print quality.
The Wedding Albums.
Wedding Albums come with a choice of which photographic paper that you would like for your wedding photos. The laminated finish provides a beautiful deep gloss finish and provides important protection to your album pages, particularly against finger prints and other items that may come in contact with your album.
The pages are important to your album, not only with regards to how your wedding images will look, but do not underestimate the importance of the feel of the pages as you touch them to turn each page.
The Front Cover.
The first thing you see when getting out your wedding album to show your family and friends is the front cover. With many options available, there are designs to suit all tastes.
The metal album cover comes with a variety of options including a gold or silver colour with wither a buff or sheen finish.
- Crystal Glance cover gives a protective and beautiful front cover to your album.
- A leatherette cover will give your wedding book durable protection at a low cost.
- For extra durability and luxury feel, the distressed leather cover is a great choice.
The Spine of the Album and Back Cover.
You may wish to add a different material to the spine and back of your album in order to create the look that you want.
All wedding albums can be modified to suit any design specifications and tastes. Options include leather, woven material and distressed leather.
As standard your wedding album will come in a minimalist white box. This can be upgrades to sleeves to match your spine of your album, a bespoke designed photobox or protective display case.
The Graphi Art Box is a beautiful way to present your album. Pick your favourite photos and have them printed on to the exterior of your Art Box.
- A minimalist leatherette or real leather will give your wedding book a traditional minimalist design.
- The Forms display box is a great option if you wish to display your wedding book while keeping it protected.
- A beautifully made Stylish Sleeve offers your wedding book a protective yet great looking external cover.
If you would like to get in touch to discuss your wedding album needs, please do not hesitate to get in touch.